Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Grey and Red Mixed Media Greeting Cards

These cards are the latest addition to the grey and red collection...


These cards use the same mixed media techniques that are used on the canvases, but applied to reused collector cards. They are then adhered onto white card.


I enjoyed working with this colour combination. I love how the brightness of the touch of red shines through the hues of grey. Due to the colour scheme, I think these cards are suitable for male or female recipients.


To view the range of cards, click here. There is a discount for purchasing three cards from the range in store. To check this out, click here.

Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!