Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 29 January 2012

Weekend Wonders - Ideas vs Products

Holidays are wonderful!

Not only are they the perfect opportunity to unwind physically but they are also a great opportunity to unwind mentally.

I have enjoyed my summer break and as mentioned before, I have now entered back into the 'real' world and started another year of work. I love creating anytime of the year, however, I find that I have my creative thoughts and ideas during holiday time. Maybe this is because my mind isn't flooded by other things that need to be completed, allowing creativity to rise to the surface.

The only problem with that, is that now I have lots of lovely, creative thoughts but what do I do with them? Sure, I could make them all (and that would be fine) but is there a need to extend an existing line and add variety to it? For example, I have created a bunny, cat and teddy design, but at the moment there is only one colour to choose from. Maybe there is a need to make more of the same design but in different colours. Also, I recently asked about what other bag buddies customers would like to see and was given some wonderful ideas on Tupsy Turvy Designs facebook page. I would love to get into making these designs, but do I add variety to the designs that I have developed at the moment. I would be interested to know your thoughts...do you make 'one of a kinds' or do you make multiples of the same design, but in various colours or with some variations?

Don't worry though... I have recorded down these ideas, ready to launch at a later time. I hope that you have had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!