Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 23 September 2013

Monday in the making

Getting back into the swing of designing, creating (and blogging about it) after some hectic life moments...

Inspiration can emerge from a variety of sources. I was reading through a craft book which showed a talented crafter that made paper mache and decoupage birds. I had an idea to create a heart decoration using paper mache and decoupage. This is the final result...

I wanted a shabby chic look and I also wanted a touch of fabric and lace. I can't wait to make similar hearts and I also have an idea for a more hollow heart decoration...

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!