Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 30 September 2013

Monday in the making

I have a bit more time to craft over the next couple of weeks and already I have embraced this extra freedom. It turns out, I have nothing at the moment completed, but I do have a lot of projects in progress. I am busily making new stock for the store (and releasing new design ideas that have been churning in my mind) and creating some items for a charity auction (which need to be submitted shortly). Here are some photos of my works in progress:

I have two wall hanging designs in progress, made up with upcycled t-shirts and reclaimed fabric.

More crochet squares are being developed. They will be stitched together to create a retro looking cushion cover. These squares have been made out of reclaimed yarn.

A couple of weeks ago, I made a paper mache/decoupage heart decoration. I have some ideas for a different heart shape and a bauble. I have just finished making the frames for them (hence the photos in poor light...sorry).

I hope to show some updated photos soon. Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!