Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 28 April 2014

Monday in the making

I have enjoyed time to get back into some designing and creating after an extremely busy start to the year.

Lately, I have enjoyed applying my hand to some mixed media projects. These projects have consisted of recycled materials, paint and papers. I have completed a couple of canvases, however, I have applied the same techniques to cards. Here are some that are currently in my madeit.com.au store...



I enjoyed making a set of these cards so much, that I decided to start a 'batch' of cards using a different colour scheme. Here is a sneak peak...


Now to adhere this batch to cards...

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!