Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 26 April 2015

A princess and a fire engine

Things have been a little busy lately, so much so that I haven't had a chance to share the last two canvases that I have made.


Firstly, one for the girls... 
This canvas displays a princess or ballerina figure, complete with a fluffy, red tulle dress and jewel necklace. The colour red reminds me of 'love' so I wanted a quote or message that reflects this sentiment, hence, the words 'Love shines through everything she does' have been added. I couldn't help but add a little row of hearts on the right hand side.


Now for the boys...
Previously I mentioned that the colour red reminds me of 'love', however, I wanted to create a canvas especially for boys. Therefore I had to think of something 'boy-like' that is red...and the first thing that came to mind was... a fire engine! It seemed to match perfectly with the colour scheme of red and grey. Do you happen to see the word 'fire'? I found this word on a t-shirt and had to let it subtly shine through the background.

These canvases add a splash of colour and creativity to a blank wall in a child's room and are easy to hang as they are complete with a little hook. Canvases can also be personalised with a child's name and birth date to create a memento of a special day.

Click here to view canvases that are currently in stock.

~ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!