Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Wonderful Wednesday - What caught my eye...

madeit.com.au offers a lot of handmade goodies created by various artists. This is what caught my eye this week...

https://www.madeit.com.au/Main/Item?itemId=950972
Pink floral porcelain dish by 'Springwood Porcelain'

This is such a beautifully crafted dish. I love the heart shape and I love the detailed floral design that embellishes it. I can see this dish being used for numerous purposes - as a jewellery holder or it could be used as a ring dish in a wedding. I admire crafters of porcelain - such a delicate craft. Click on the picture to visit 'Springwood Porcelain's store.

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!