Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 2 June 2014

Monday in the Making

I have finally finished my latest set of greeting cards...


I wanted to create a set of cards with a yellow base. I love the vibrant yellow, mixed with bright blue and grey.


Created on an upcycled collector card, each card uses paint, fabric, drawing, decoupage and textural techniques. Even though they use the same techniques, each card is unique, to make greetings personal. 

This set is currently available in store (click here).

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!