Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Wonderful Wednesday - What caught my eye...

This week, I went searching madeit.com.au for some aqua coloured finds... Here is something that caught my eye...

https://www.madeit.com.au/Main/Item?itemId=955888
Little Dumpling Coin Purse by 'Kerri's Hangups'

How cute! This little purse could hold your loose change and more... I love the retro, bright coloured fabric and design. I love the large, clip openers. This would make a lovely gift for any lady (I'm also thinking of the hard-to-buy-for teenage girl) or why not keep it for yourself!

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!