Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 9 June 2014

Monday in the Making

I simply love making my mixed media cards...however, I have been itching (for a little while now) to create a bigger canvas. I felt that it needed a tree...


This is a sneak peak at what has been created so far... The background is pretty well complete and consists of a blue and red based colour combination. I am now working on the tree, using a variety of recycyled materials. They are not necessary going to look like these original materials by the time I finish with them. After that stage is complete, it will be a matter of drawing in some details and adding my phrase.

Other completed mixed media products, including canvases and cards are in currently available in my store (click here)

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!