Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 21 July 2014

Monday in the Making

I have had a little extra time over this past week to spend on some creating. I have been busy finishing off a crochet project and I have started a new project...


It seems that everytime that Christmas time rolls around, I am in a mad rush to create cards and gifts. Therefore, this year I decided to make a start early. Most of this set will be made into Christmas cards, however, there are some that are going to be made into general greeting cards. Some will be for my personal use, some will be added to the store.

I used a similar blue/red combination in my last canvas project and wanted to use a similar combination for a card set. Very happy with the progress so far...

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!