Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 28 July 2014

Monday in the Making

I have been determined to begin creating Christmas cards earlier, giving me a more relaxed and achieveable time frame to complete them in. In the past, it has been a little more stressful as I have left it until mid December before starting. This time round, though, I have started.

Over the week I have completed around 15 cards, however, I also added some general greetings to make some everyday greeting cards with the same colour scheme.



These cards will be added to the store very soon. To check out what is in store, click here.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!