Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Wonderful Wednesday - What caught my eye...

I searched madeit.com.au this week for something girly and pink. I personally don't have any little girls, however, I do have two gorgeous little nieces. When I spotted this item, I thought that it would look very sweet in a little girl's hair...

https://www.madeit.com.au/Main/Item?itemId=857151
Felt Birdie Hair Clip - by 'Two Hoots and Ruby'

These little clips are handmade. I love their simple design and outline. I love the detailed embroidery and I love the simple bow embellishment. What a cute little item.. perfect for a gift!

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!