Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 23 February 2015

R is for Radical

I have been enjoying creating canvases and using the grey and red colour combination. This mini monogram canvas is the next item in the grey and red colour scheme...


The background is predominantly grey and built up using mixed media techniques. It also uses a touch of red tulle. The 'R' uses an old book page and is painted bright red. To me, R=Radical, therefore the word 'radical' is added.


Other mini monogram canvases are available in store (click here to check them out).
If you would like a monogram canvas in a particular colour, size or letter, feel free to email me and I will endeavour to help you out (click on 'Contact' at the top of the page).

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!