Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 16 February 2015

Showing some love

As shown previously, I have been working on a new colour combination: grey and red. I am absolutely loving this mix and I couldn't help but feature a 'heart' on my latest canvas (as red lends itself to a heart, right?).


I have used ribbon and pearl like beading to embellish the heart that is placed on a mixed media base. I try hard to use materials that are recycled, in this case, lace and book pages are used.

Whilst I was creating this I thought that this canvas could easily become a precious wedding memento - to give to a special couple marking their special day. I played around with various settings...



This canvas features the name of the couple and the wedding date. I also decided to add a wedding verse...


I also decided to add simply the word 'heart'...



I haven't adhered any words down yet. They will also have a border around the edge.

This canvas will soon be placed in the Tupsy Turvy Design madeit.com.au store with the opportunity to choose what lettering you want displayed.

I would love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for viewing!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Marly! I love trying out new colour combinations and designs :)

      Delete

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!