Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Thursday 23 April 2015

New Tools


It has been wonderful to have a little break from routine and spend some time with family on holiday. Of course, I had to stop by some of the shops in the area, where I managed to find some goodies to help with my creations. I thought I would share my 'finds' and let you know how I use them.

Firstly, I found some new templates. I use templates to add a touch of texture or stencilling to the background of art pieces.


I often add a bit of stencilling to the top of my canvas art works...


... I also add a touch of stencilling to cards.

I also found some 'rub ons'.


I use 'rub ons' to add a little detail and extra interest to art pieces. I do have a preference for black 'rub ons', but I found some pretty white ones, to add a more delicate touch.

I hope to show you some creations that use these goodies soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!