Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 3 August 2016

The result of sending some encouragement via handmade



I finally achieved what I set out to do ...
I wanted to help people to encourage others in some way, using what I make as a springboard. Hence, the 'Snail Mail Surprise' challenge was created.

Well, the deadline for completion has arrived. And the result? A small group of us (including myself) signed up for the challenge to encourage someone who was sick or has been sick, and I posted out packs. I have received photos/feedback from a couple of participants, showing how these cards have been used to write encouraging messages, particularly for those who have been in hospital.

Despite the small number of participants and feedback, I would still call it a success. Why? Because if this exercise brought just one smile and one realisation that someone cares, then it was all worth it. Am I going to organise another challenge? You bet! Not only was it fun creating items to be placed in surprise packs, but I firmly believe that sharing words of encouragement, love and compassion can be powerful in the midst of despair and hopelessness.

Therefore, I'll keep in touch with the details of the next challenge. I already have ideas for new items to be placed in surprise packs. As for my special surprise that I am sending to one of my participants, that will be sent out very soon!

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Jen.

P.S - If you don't want to miss out on the next Snail Mail Challenge, why not become a 'Golden Ticket Member'? It is FREE and membership entitles you to regular updates, exclusive sales, discounts and opportunities. Simply click here and enter your email address. Easy! I look forward to sharing more ideas with you soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!