Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Tuesday 16 August 2016

What a week, but these paper mache hearts are taking shape ...



I suppose I have always been one to have a 'schedule'. My part time work requires me to follow a timetable and even at home, I have certain times and certain days for different activities. Everything fits neatly in its box and everything has its allocated time. It gives me guidance and I know what is going to happen next. I like it when things are predictable ...

However, life is not so easy to contain into schedules or timetables and last week was a perfect example. It was like a 'perfect storm' - all male members of the household just happened to fall ill at the same time. There were pick ups from school, attempts to enforce rest, doctors appointments and medication administered. In all of this was the difficulty in watching precious people in pain as they battled their sickness. Pre-planned schedules and timetables went out the window while nursing duties were undertaken. That is life and that is motherhood and despite the difficulties and the weariness, particularly in these moments, it is indeed a precious gift. I am happy to say that all are well on the mend and are feeling considerably better.

It also meant that my creative time was very limited last week, however, I did get these hearts started. The base layers have been administered and are busy drying. They will have a white top coat applied, some sparkle and some encouraging words added. They will then become part of the surprise packages for my next 'Snail Mail Surprise Challenge'. More details will be released soon about this.

In the meantime, I hope that you stay well. I have been enjoying some beautiful, sunny days and a breath of warmer weather which is so uplifting (and will hopefully get rid of all the sicky germs!)

Thanks for viewing!

~ Jen.

P.S - If you have enjoyed reading about the story behind Tupsy Turvy Designs' products, why not become a 'Golden Ticket Member'? It is FREE and membership entitles you to regular updates, exclusive sales, discounts and opportunities. Simply click here and enter your email address. Easy! I look forward to sharing more ideas with you soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!