Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Wonderful Wednesday - Frogs

It is my mother's birthday this coming weekend. When these special days roll around, I always think about what makes these special people...well, special! This year, I thought about what Mum loves and appreciates. An animal that Mum has always loved are frogs. Therefore my inspiration for this week are... frogs...

Frog beanie by 'Redsherbet'

How cute! I love little animal themed, crochet beanies. I particularly like the big, froggie eyes on top of the beanie. Cute and cosy!

Felt frog softie by 'Cute Kotori'

I love this photo of a family of frogs. I love the simplistic design - a simple shape and embroidery. I love how this family of frogs are the same colour, just different tones to distinguish them.

Coffee Cup Cosy by 'Babzzz Designs'

How gorgeous! Not only do I like the way that this design is predominantly the face of a frog, but I love his cute, googly eyes on the top. A great way to spark up your coffee and protect your fingers at the same time.

I hope that this provides you with some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!