Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 5 August 2013

Monday in the making

Flower hair accessories have been quite popular in the store lately and I needed to add a bit more stock. Instead of adding one, solitary flower to a clip or headband, I decided to make a 'posy'. This is the result...

I have also been busy designing and creating a crochet headband that can be used as an ear warmer as well as a wide headband...



I love the colour and I love the style, however, I need to get the sizing right. I have had to adjust this band a couple of times and it still is slightly too big. I think I need to take into account the stretchiness of the yarn. I will keep experimenting and show my progress. I want to make one as a gift, so I need to do some perfecting. Mr T wanted me to post a photo of me wearing my ear warmer... well...ok...but I am no model...

On the list:
  • A couple of gifts and cards to make
  • Flower clips
  • Bibs (I would love to spend time on these as they have been on the list for a while)
  • Necklaces
  • Just had another idea...
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!