Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 4 August 2014

Monday in the Making

I have thoroughly enjoy the time that I spend making my mixed media Art. I have created cards and canvases using this technique. 

I've always wondered whether my Art could be displayed in different forms and over the weekend I began experimenting making my Art into pendants.

 Currently, I am about half way through my experimental process, however, I am so pleased with how these pendants are turning out. I just need to add a little more detail and add a glassy top coat and then these pendants will be turned into necklaces. Hopefully the rest of my experiment works out well.

To see current mixed media items in store, click here

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!