Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 11 August 2014

Monday in the Making

Last week, I had a lot of fun experimenting with placing my art on buttons with the aim to turn them into pendants.

This week, I added the glossy top coat and added wire to add the finishing touches. I have been very pleased with the way that they turned out. Here are a few photos:




I am now awaiting some chains to place these pendants on.

Since I have loved working with the colour teal and had some teal paint leftover, I decided to make a mini canvas. Here is the result:


This mini canvas is constructed using various shades of teal with splashes of grey and navy blue. This canvas is made using various mixed media techniques including paint, paper, drawing and textural techniques.

This canvas is now available in store. To visit the store, click here.

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!