Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 25 August 2014

Monday in the Making

Finally, the top coat has cured on my button jewellery and my chains have arrived... time to put both together...




This set of pendants are made with a purple, plum base with patches of grey mixed media art. This art work is then adhered onto the buttons and a glass like top coat is then applied. A twisted, wire loop is then created for each pendant and a silver plated (lead and nickel free) chain is looped through.

I hope to add some of these pendants to the store soon. To check out what is currently in stock, click here.

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!