Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 8 February 2016

Home, sweet home! New home canvas designs



Some days are busy ... I have decided to go back to my day job two days a week since both of my boys are at school this year. Due to my organisational side, I have timetabled my time, so that I can fit in my crafty work, housework and any preparation needed for my day job during the week. Needless to say, I am working very hard with the time that I have on the days that the boys are at school. On my working days, I have to be very organised so that dinner can be on the table, homework done and the house clean with the very little time that I have when I come home. However, I am enjoying it! I am loving the big blocks of time that I have to get work completed. I am also enjoying the couple of days allocated to me with my day job - keeping my skills in touch.

Home is a place where I work. Home is a place that I organise and clean. Home is a sanctuary from stresses and worries. Home is a place where I nurture my family. Home is a place where I can relax and enjoy my own activities. Depending on our circumstances and focus, home may look very different, but there may be aspects that are very similar.

I have added to the 'home' canvas design by creating two different looking ones, both sparked by a custom order...

I wanted to create another 'traditional' looking house - one with straight sides and triangular roof, however, this one has one central chimney, rounded door and one rectangular window (complete with lacy curtain).


The second one is a little more modern in design, with rounded roof and small circular windows (with little lacy curtains).

Both have been created to add a little decorative, homely warmth to a house and a reminder that we are blessed to have a home to raise our families, to play in and to relax in.

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time ...
~ Jen.

P.S - If you would like to stay in touch with news about products and participate in exclusive discounts and promotions, why not become a 'Golden Ticket Member'! It is FREE to join up ... simply add your email here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!