Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 29 April 2013

Monday in the Making

Despite the busy-ness towards the end of last term and an overseas trip, I managed to squeeze in bit of creativity.

Firstly,

...a hand crocheted, hand felted, pure wool table runner. Crocheted in a chevron pattern in white and red wine coloured wool with a felt, heart motif embroidered in the middle and wine coloured tassles at each end. This made a wedding present for a special couple.



I've been loving making fabric yo-yos lately and have been turning up-cycled t-shirts into hair ties. I hope to make a bunch of pairs for an up coming market.

Finally,

I wanted to make a couple of little gifts for some lovely people that looked after our animals while we were away overseas. I have been inspired by up-cycled denim and designed and created this groovy jean keyring. I have made a few pairs of 'jeans' and because they are hand made and hand embroidered, each pair has its own style.

On the list:
  • Another crochet project (with a looming due date)
  • Cards
  • Denim items
  • T-Bags
Have a super week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!