Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Wonderful Wednesday - Mum

It is amazing to think that we have just entered the month of May. Shortly we will celebrate 'Mothers Day' - a chance to thank Mum for the love, support and nuturing that we have received. I thought I would find some inspirational, handmade items that could be used as gifts, especially for Mum from the Madeit website...

Vinatage Pattern Journal by 'Left hand books'

What a unique gift - a journal with a vintage pattern as part of the front cover! Hidden between the covers are pages made of good quality paper, ready for Mum to jot down notes, recipes, craft ideas, etc. I love the idea of using a dress pattern as the front cover - so resourceful!

 
Decorative Pears by 'Red Stitch Designs'

I instantly loved these pears the moment that I saw them. I love their simplicity - black and white and simple pear shape. I love the added touch of the wooden stem. A beautiful gift to decorate Mum's house.


Eye glass case by 'Eleven Roosters'

How beautiful! I love the shape of this eye glass case and I love how the motif on this fabric is central on this case - a lovely touch. Lined and padded, Mum's glasses will surely be kept safe.

I hope that this provides you with some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!