Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 11 June 2012

Monday in the making

Sorry that this posting is rather late, but I was determined to finish off...

As I had a bit of extra time today (as it was a holiday), I thought I would treat myself to some crafting time in the afternoon and evening. I could see 'Delta' taking shape and becoming so close to being finished that I couldn't stop. That is the exciting thing about making dolls - you see their little personality and body taking shape, and for me, that's the drive to complete the doll.

Therefore, here is my 'Superhero duo': 'Dean' and 'Delta'...

I love their little matching outfits. I wanted a 'Super symbol' but did not want to take the 'S' as it is Superman's, so I opted for a very powerful triangle. It looks kind of heroic...

I had to giggle a little at Dean's shorts as they look like work shorts. I suppose, saving the world is an occupation...

I wanted Delta to have a frilly skirt as part of her outfit and I am very pleased how it turned out. I really like the bright green band on the bottom of it.

I can't wait to get into some more doll creations!

2 comments:

  1. Wow they are amazing Jen! I can see why you couldn't stop making and had to get them finished. Trace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey for your kind words. I can't wait to make another 'duo' of some sort.

      Delete

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!