Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 6 January 2014

Monday in the making

I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year break. It ended up being such a busy December, but I relished celebrating Christmas and spending time with family. I must have been pretty exhausted as it took me about a week to get over cough that I developed at the end of the year.

However, I have enjoyed time, refreshment and rest over the past fortnight and feel ready to get back into blogging and crafting. The store will be opened in about a week's time.

Over the holiday break I have been focusing on finishing a few outstanding projects. This was one of them...


It was such an achievement to finish this project as this rug has taken quite a few months to complete (admittedly, I have picked this project up and placed it down a few times). I love the zig-zag pattern. I made this rug out of pure wool - predominantly white with a touch of lemon yellow and denim blue. This rug was a special gift for a special little girl. I wanted a design that could be used while she is little, but could be used as a throw when she is older. 

I already have another rug on the go in a different design... hope to share soon...

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!