Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Tuesday 14 January 2014

In the making

This post is a little late as I was making some final touches last night... Here is the result...


This pink plushie uses my love of crochet which is transformed to make a 'blobby monster' toy. I love making granny squares, however, in this case I made a granny circle. The eyes are also crochet circles with sewn on embellishment. The crochet items are stitched onto the toy. This guy is made predominantly with materials that are reclaimed... turning craft materials that others no longer want, into something cute.


I have plans for this little creature...


I also made this card during the week. I have a few more cards to make this week...

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!