Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 5 March 2012

Monday in the making

After making a wall hanging and a cushion, I craved making something cuddly over the weekend. The result is another set of 'Jellybean Buddies'.

This sweet, little set comprises of two 'Jellybean Buddies', one being a 'parent' and the other being a 'child' (which is smaller in size). They are cute, little, cuddly toys that have been totally handsewn with care using polar fleece/fleece, stitched with felt embellishments. This set is available in my store and are looking for some cuddles. Please email me if there are any questions (tupsyturvydesigns@gmail.com).

I've got some new projects in the pipeline. I can't wait to share them with you later on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!