Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 19 March 2012

Monday in the making

I have finished...

It has been wonderful to design and make 'Nicky'.

Her body is made out of felt, all handstitched, including her facial features. She wears a stripey sun dress (that is stitched in place) that is embellished with blue ric-rac and white lace down the bottom edge and also a bright, green crocheted flower. Her dress is machine stitched, however, all embellishments are handsewn in place. Underneath her dress, is lacy underwear, all handsewn on. Her pigtail holders are ribbons that are handstitched in place.

I will definitely be making more dolls! Nicky was a lot of fun to make, although I will ensure that all dolls will be a different in some way. Mostly handsewn, but all with lots of love and care. I might even try my hand at a 'boy' doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!