Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 26 March 2012

Monday in the making

Over the weekend, I managed to finish 'Leah' (her body at least). Once again, I have given her modesty as she is clad in a clean (but scrunched??) hankie...

I am busy making her clothes. I am making a similar sundress to 'Nicky's'. I have found a bold purple and pink pattern on a white background material which I am going to use as the body of the dress. I will have a pink band down the bottom of the dress and her straps are also going to be pink. I am also making a 'clip' to have in her black, short hair.

 I can't wait to show the finished product...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!