Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Friday 7 December 2012

Friday Thoughts - Christmas Trees No.2

Another decoration that the children have made this week at work were these popstick Christmas trees...

...to be honest, we made them out of wooden 'spatulas' that are a little bigger than popsticks.

The inspiration for this craft idea came from here. I got the children to paint the sticks with green water paint. When it dried, I glued them into triangles with a hot glue gun and the children decorated with sparkly things, stuck on with craft glue. They also stuck a brown rectangle at the base for the 'trunk' of the tree. I tied some gold cord at the top so that it can be hung up.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!