Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 3 December 2012

Monday in the making

I have been busy making up orders. Here is another one...

I haven't tired of making these necklaces and I plan to make more. This is the last week of taking orders until I close up shop for a little break over Christmas. It will give me a chance to refresh and re-energise so that I can get designing and creating in the New Year. Already I have lots of ideas, I can't wait to spend some time working on them.

In the meantime, I am in production mode, making lots of handmade goodies for family and friends. I hope to share photos of these items soon.

Thanks for viewing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!