Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 2 December 2012

Weekend Wonders

I can breathe a big sigh...

...I have now completed my assessment work, therefore, now I can spend some more time focusing on my craft and some ideas for Christmas. Assessment is such a huge part of my work and it is quite time consuming. So, to have it completed is quite a relief.

I did manage to squeeze in some time for craft. I have completed another necklace order and I have been busy designing and stitching a soft, little something for a couple of my favourite little people in my life. I hope to show some sneak peaks soon.

I hope you had a lovely weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!