Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 11 November 2013

Monday in the Making

I've picked up the crochet needle quite a bit this week. I have just about finished a major crochet project and I have been trying to sneak a bit of time to spend on it to, so I can see it completed. However, I also created a couple of little projects...



I wanted to create a simple, yet sweet headband that could be worn by any age. I wanted the whole item to be the same colour, hence the same coloured flower with  matching button embellishment. This headband could be tied at the base of the neck, like a traditional headband, or it could be tied at the back of head to create a 'halo' type of headband. Intended for all day wear (for older children onwards) or these headbands would make lovely photography props. If you wish to find out more information, you can view the items in store here...

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!