Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 4 November 2013

Monday in the Making

It has been a little while since I made headbands, so I whipped one up one evening...


I used up-cycled denim for the base flower and then some blue and white floral, reclaimed material for the inner flower. A blue button is stitched into the centre of the flower and the flower is stitched onto a shiny, white stretchy band. This item is currently in store (click here for more information).

I have also been scrambling and matching up t-shirts in my stash for my new projects. I have developed patterns for each. Just need to get going, cutting out the materials and sewing them up. I would love to spend a big chunk of time on these...

My new order of yarn arrived during the week. Some of the yarn will be used for a new project and there is some yarn to finish off a project. Hopefully I will finish it off this week...

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!