Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 18 March 2013

Monday in the making

It has been one of those weeks and I haven't had the chance to spend as much time on my crafting as I would like. However, I was able to peck at a few things...

Over the weekend I finished the chevron aspect of my crochet project. I still have the borders to complete, however, I did have a little bit of time whilst I was travelling to crochet up a sample piece, so that I could test it out for felting. I felted this little piece and it has come up a treat - just what I wanted. I now only need to test out my embroidery

I am progressing with my handbag project. I developed the straps but weren't happy with them, so I am re-designing and re-making them. I can't wait to see the finished product.

On the list:
  • the above projects
  • headbands - replenishing stock.
Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!