Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Wonderful Wednesday - swim, cycle, ride

This last week has been a bit of a blur but it has been an enjoyable one. Last weekend we had the opportunity to support my brother-in-law in an Ironman competition. It is an amazing endurance event and I am so proud of his achievement in finishing in under twelve hours (yep, it's a long time to be on the move!). It's a 3.8km swim, a 180km bike ride and a 42.2km run! It was great driving from point to point and cheering him on, but to be honest, I enjoyed cheering everyone on - trying to keep them pushing through to the end. Hence my inspiration for the week - swim, cycle, ride...

Beach phone cover by 'My Little Pixels'

Great photography catches my eye and what a unique and different place to display these photos - on  a phone. 'My Little Pixels' have a variety of phone covers depicting different settings.

Magnet set by 'Badge Bliss'

I love this vintage looking set of magnets. A great gift for cycling fan!

Race brooch by 'Oh Blackbird'

I found the 'run' aspect the hardest to find an item for, but then I spotted this brooch of two children running in a 'three legged race'. I love the silhouette of the girl and boy and the cut out heart details.

I hope that this provides you with some inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!