Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 4 March 2013

Monday in the making

Things have been a little busier over the weekend, as I have been trying to replenish my stock of items in preparation for a market on the weekend. Over the course of the week I have made up...


... some pop up cards. My most favourite one is a design that would be ideal for a wedding - cream coloured with little cream flowers (of course, it is the one that I didn't photograph). I will add a little note on the back of the cards, so that greetings and best wishes can be added to the card for the recipient.

I also made up some brooches...


...these are also fast becoming a favourite of mine. So far, I have teamed these up-cycled t-shirt flowers with similar coloured buttons, with the aim not to detract from the simple, round flower. I also tried out an Easter egg gift idea - that is still a work in progress...

On the list:
  • brooches
  • cards
  • headbands
Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!