Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 7 October 2013

Monday in the making

It has been quite a productive week... Firstly, I finished making two items for a charity auction that I participated in...


I made a cherry red, up-cycled t-shirt necklace with five weeping roses. I used a mixture of embellishments to decorate the roses - beads, crystals and buttons.

I also tried a new item...


I made up a canvas using up-cycled t-shirt material and reclaimed fabric. All decorative elements were stitched on.


I also added a set of gift tags to the store (to view, click here). This set uses pages out of a book and depicts a variety of animals.

I still have plenty of crochet and paper mache to finish during the week. I hope to show you more items next week.

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!