Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 28 October 2013

Monday in the making

It was one of those weekends where I had a number of design ideas and I didn't know where to start. To begin with, I wanted to create a simple card set, complete with matching gift tags. I wanted to use parts of an old atlas that I purchased. I made up the set, but I thought the card faces needed something more. I played around with some painted images, however, I ended up adding quotes. This is the result...


As the images are black and white, I have used a neutral toned paper as a backing paper for both the cards and tags. I have added a splash of colour with a bright green insert to match the foliage feel of the images.

As for the other ideas, more to be shown soon...
Thanks for viewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!