Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Friday 11 November 2011

Friday Thoughts - What has caught my eye?

There are just over six weeks until Christmas. I love finding just the right item for friends and family, but I do dislike the hustle and bustle of shopping centres and the commercial feel to Christmas. Instead, I like to reflect on why we celebrate Christmas. Gift giving (and receiving) isn't a huge focus, however, I do like to provide a little handmade something.

This year I discovered 'MadeIt'...so instead of trying to finish all manner of handmade gifts by December 25, I am starting to peruse through 'MadeIt' to see if I can have a few other crafty people help me with gift making. Here are just a few items that have caught my eye...

Pin cushion by 'Plushka'

Coasters by 'Monkey and Bee'

Cute little set by 'Little Poppet by Ali'

Check out more gift ideas by clicking the 'MadeIt' button. Registration to buy items is free and there is a wide range of crafts and gift ideas.

Have fun browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!