Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 6 November 2011

Weekend Wonders - Oh Goodie!

Presents and surprises...I love them and it's not even my birthday.

Today I spent a lovely day with my sister-in-law, her husband and baby. We enjoyed checking out a market and had some time in the afternoon to browse through a craft shop to stock up on supplies.

I even received a little present...









I was given some little pieces of fabric perfect for my creations, but too small for Ali to use anymore as she makes bigger items. I love the colours and patterns! Oh goodie...oh the possiblilities!

Thanks again Ali!

You can check out Ali's wonderful creations at her MadeIt store www.madeit.com.au/LittlePoppetByAli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!