Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 13 November 2011

Weekend Wonders - Not too late

I'm running a little behind in schedule.

My Friday post for this blog was posted rather late and just scraped into Friday! If I think too much about all the things that need to be completed by mid December (or before) I could hide in a cupboard and refuse to come out until New Year!

Yes, time is flying by but I am refusing to let time frames and stress take over me. I love growing organic vegetables for us to eat, but lately my poor garden has been playing second fiddle to my craft. So today, Mr T and myself spent the afternoon in the garden, planting some tomatoes, basil and marigolds for Summer. I thought I better plant some before it is too late.

I also harvested our garlic...






Yes...it should last us quite a few months.

Crafting is another activity I like to do to take some time out from busy schedules and demands. Over the weekend I finished the 'Watermelon coloured' (Pink and Green) cutie bug hair clips and have listed them in my MadeIt store. Tomorrow, I will share something else that I have been working on over the weekend.

I hope that you had a lovely weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!