Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 28 November 2011

Monday - in the making

Firstly, I apologise...

I was unable to add to my blog over the weekend as I had a tummy bug. It seems to be the way...plenty of things that need to be accomplished and then 'bam', stuck in bed for a whole day. The good news was that it was just for a day! Complete bed rest was just what my tired body needed.

This meant I was able to get back to work on Sunday (to catch up on the things that I wanted to do Saturday). I also made a bit of time to relax and design another little princess, this time with curly, black hair. She won't take much longer to finish.

I have quite a few different ideas for bag buddies to develop a bit of range. What type of bag buddy would you like to see? I would love to know.

Keep well and have fun crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!