Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 14 November 2011

Monday - in the making

Ahh coffee...I love it! I love the smell and the taste. There is something glorious about the smell of a Coffee Shop.  As I speak, Mr T is making me a cup of deliciousness.



Meeting a friend over coffee is also an enjoyable activity for me. I meet up with a good friend and her baby daughter Friday afternoons for a chat - discussing the happenings of the week, sharing ideas and giving each other encouragement.

As is the case with a few of our coffee meetings, I walk away afterwards with a new idea to craft. It was when I was watching the baby play at one of our meetings, that I thought I could make up a grasping toy, hence the birth of 'Wonky Worm'.

At our last meeting, my friend showed me one of her daughter's toys - one that can be placed around baby's wrist. Over the weekend I put pencil to paper and have developed a 'Birdie Baby Bracelet'.

'Birdie' is still very much a work in progress, but I hope to show you all very soon the finished product. In the meantime, I would like to get some more Cutie bug clips and Bag buddies made up.

Anyway, it's time to go and put the kettle on. You never know what ideas will develop!

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!