Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 19 December 2011

Monday - in the making

After an exciting start to the day yesterday, I thought I would spend some time after a busy week finishing off the Cutie Bug headband that I started.

I showed pieces of one Cutie Bug headband in a post a week or so ago. I finished that band and tried it on my friend's little girl and the result...super cute! I had to make another one and place it in my shop. Here is the final product...


Tasks for the week: finish off a cute present I am making (can't show photos yet...it will spoil the surprise) and finish off a baby toy that I started awhile ago. We'll see how I go with that list!

Happy crafting everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!