Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Friday 16 December 2011

Friday thoughts - Bring it on!

Ahh... freedom.

I am on holidays now for a little while. I am looking forward to a good break and a chance to get out of the normal routines of life. It also means that I will have more time to spend on my craft. One of my aims these holidays is to sink my teeth into some of the bigger projects that I have designed and to replenish some stock.

An item that I have finished is a set of Cutie Bug hair clips that were on order. As I had freedom to choose the colour, I thought I would choose 'Watermelon colours' with pink and green. I hope to get a few more sets made over the holidays.

I am still looking forward to my post on the Madeit blog (I won't reveal my theme quite yet)... however, keep checking out the items on Madeit if you are stuck for a gift idea. It is not too late to purchase something and have it posted out straight away or by Express Post. The latest Madeit newsletter features items that are ready to post.http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Ready-to-Post-Handmade-Christmas-Gifts.html?soid=1102437359584&aid=0xNx8zhzGGg is the link.
If you are on holidays, I hope you enjoy your time off and make plenty of time for crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!