Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Friday 2 December 2011

Friday thoughts - To market, to market

It has been a very busy week...more work related rather than craft related...

...however, an exciting part about this week is looking forward to this weekend. I am sharing a stall with my sister-in-law, Ali, at a market in Hamilton. As I haven't got a lot of stock, sharing a stall will be perfect. I must admit I am a little nervous, however, I am looking forward to some feedback... to see what people are interested in, what people buy (if anything) and what suggestions people may have. I am going to chalk this down as a learning experience, rather than a hard sell (although selling a few items would be nice) and a chance to promote my designs.

If you are in Hamilton tomorrow, come over and say 'Hi'.
Seek out a market this weekend and have fun browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!